.JPG)
It was a girls week out!! I think one of the first girls vacations I have ever went on!! My sister and I took my mom on a cruise for her 60th birthday !! Along came our cousins Mary and Jenny and My moms sister Betty!! So the young ladies got to share a cabin while the more experienced ladies got to share another. We got on in LA and went to San Diego, Catalina Island, then the final stop in Ensenada, Mexico. We all had a good time, although I think we were a little to busy!! It is funny how my sister and I are not late night people ( what a life we live!!) We both had to take a nap to stay up for the chocolate buffet that started at 11:30 P.M. Mom enjoyed all of her little surprises!! When she was tired of walking we got a lady on a bike to ride her back to the ship!! We had to save her energy!!
.JPG)
The first night we had to make sure we celebrated the reason why we all got to leave or familys to party the whole week. So they brought out my mom and Mary a Birthday cake ( the day we left it was also my cousin Marys birthday so we made her birthday just as special!!)
What is a great Birthday with out getting your room all decorated!! We broke into the room and decorated it all while they were out!! The other funny thing about the room is my mom thought we were going to be stuck in a small cabin that was only big enough for a couple of bed with no window!! We surprised her with a balcony suite!! I think she really enjoyed being able to sit on her chair outside and listen to the water.
.JPG)
.JPG)
And what was a nice birthday dinner with out a few flowers!! ok they only got one each!! It was so much fun thinking of different thing to do for them. They were always so much fun to do something for!! Thanks to my sister and Jenny ( my cousin) for all the help on thingking of the surprises go give them. Breakfast in bed one morning, although of course the first morning they were up before us and almost out of the cabin before the breakfast was delivered!! It is amazing what a tip will buy you on a cruise ship!! They will help you do about anything!!.JPG)
.JPG)
Happy Birthday Mom!! We all Love you!!! I will post a few more pictures later we took aome beautiful pictures!!
No comments:
Post a Comment