Thursday is the big day!! My father and I will be working against each other!! Yes he has gotten a job ( part -time) for Raley's!! He will be working in the produce dept. as a clerk. I am so excited for him, I think he is just as excited. He has been retired for 7 years now. As we all know he is much like myself and does not really like to stand still for to long. As he has ran out of things to do. He has done some service work like adopting a street in Modesto ( I think it was the cleanest street in Modesto while he had adopted it.) He likes to donate to the casinos ( oh they will miss him) And of course lots of Grandpa and father time (which my sister and I really appricate). I love this guy!! He is not only a wonderful father but such a wonderful friend to me!! Have a great day dad!! Good Luck you will do great!!
jonah rockin' the xylophone
8 years ago
Thank you Debbie that was great.
ReplyDeleteYou are a wonderful daughter.
POP