These stories can only come from this guy!! So today was picture day at the high school. Oh never mind that he just had his wisdom teeth taken out this weekend and he looks like a
chipmunk!! But I thought they always took these pictures at the beginning of the year. Anyway I guess things have changed over the time I have graduated ( we wont talk about how many years that was!!) So I guess one of his
Friends brought a nice dress shirt and tie and kept giving it to all the guys he knew so in the year book they will all be wearing the same shirt and tie!! What a neat idea huh?? Richard and I got a great laugh out of that tonight!! Just thought I would share the story with you all!! I wish I was there you know I would have taken a picture but I didn't get an invite!!
No comments:
Post a Comment