Yiks!! I am a little behind. The week after Universal Kelsi and I went to Disney land. We were able to stay for a couple of days and kick it in a hotel for the night. We were able to go swimming and eat and eat!! Oh did I say we ate a little!! Yiks damage control was needed when we got home. We had a very nice time though. They started a new show on the main street that was really fun. We didn't sit in the right place but in June when we go back we know right where to sit. (Grandma and Grandpa, my sister, cousin, and nephew are coming too). We went back and saw the fireworks that night which was really nice. Again sat in the wrong spot of course, we sat in the spot for 2 hours thinking we had the perfect place to see WRONG!! So we know again right where to sit. But in all these wrong seats we had a really nice time just hanging out with each other. Spring break has come to a end but Kelsi told me today that there is only 9 more weeks of school so I am looking forward to that!! We had a really nice break with our 2 mini vacations!!

No comments:
Post a Comment