Thursday, May 21, 2009

Foot Pictures!! May 21, 2009

Here I am waiting to get numb for my foot procedure!!!
Jessica didn't get a picture of my face but I was screaming!!!  I think I scared everyone in the waiting room.  It was funny about 30 seconds after I stopped screaming the door opened and this guy came in the waiting room ( you could hear him talking to the front office) I am a new patient here.  I told the Dr. good thing he wasn't here a few seconds ago I think I would have made you loose a patient.
After he would dig out the plantar warts he then burned them.  This is the tool he used to burn it!!
Oh yiks this is the end result.  at this time my foot is still pretty numb but he gave me some good drugs just incase I need them!!  The bad news is there is still 1 more foot to be done.  He ended up making 7 holes and cut out 8 warts.  The staff was all laughing while we were taking pictures!!  We told him we were going to blog about it!! I think they thought I was weird before this but now it is confirmed!! We had them rolling the whole time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment