Monday, May 25, 2009

Scavenger Hunt May 25, 2009


Remember a while back I told you I was taking a photo class well I am really behind in it.  One of my goals while I was off with my foot was to catch up on my picture a day challenge.  So we went on a scavenger hunt to take some pictures. We all had a great time.  We visited a park, Taco bell, 24 hour fitness, and a antique shop. It was really a great day!!
We had to take a picture of a food object!!  So here are some awesome tacos if you have not tried them go to the nearest Taco Bell and have a volcano Taco nice and spicy and wonderful!!

A picture of something I am committed to!!  Yep I think this is it!!  5 a.m. most mornings!!
Jacob got stuck in the truck, sat on a toilet,and  rode a really old stationary bike.  The kid had a blast at the antique shop.
While at the park we needed to get a few action shots so here is jacob trying to do who knows what but there was some action
Another challenge was to take a Urban picture.  make the back ground not so pretty!!  Well here you go I think we found one.
I had to take a picture with 4 subject but I only had 3 so this had to do!!  Turned out to be a pretty good picture.
a Shadow was the challenge here.  due to the time of the day the shadow was pretty small so Jacob had to make this one interesting.  So a good pose did the trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment