What a great night this was!! Richard got Tickets from Anthony for the Angels game in Anaheim on the 4th!! But the week before we went to the Dodger game and had really nice seats so Richard tells me this game the seats are not so good!! Ok I can live with that we will still have a great time RIGHT!!

So we get there and Richard says you want to use the restroom before we start the stairs?? Sure, then after we go to this guy and he says good and bad news, Richard says I know!! So we start walking down the stairs!! I keep saying this is really close WOW!! we were 5 rows from the front!! How exciting

Then about 10 minutes later ( the game hasn't started yet) this guy comes and says you are in our seats!! So you can imagine the look on my face. Richard says I know I am sorry but we have the FRONT row and I was just waiting for the kids to clear off the wall. The good news was the front row!! The bad news is it is hard to get people to move from the wall!!

So Yah this was our seats!! The front row but people before the game always come down and see if they can get a autograph or talk to the players!! So it was hard to sit there before the game!! What a awesome night it was. Thanks Anthony!! I loved how special Richard made the night!! We all had a blast!!

Of course Jacob and Zoie ( Oh my I have no idea how to spell her name I see her all the time too please forgive me!!) Had no idea about how great our night was going to be either.
WOW! what an awesome 4th!- wish you were here to help me make peach stuff too!
ReplyDelete